12.29.2010

Yamoussa Soumah working with Merveilles

Here is a short little video I managed to upload of Yamoussa working with the Merveilles dancers.
He is amazing, he looks and moves like he is about 20 years younger than he seemed to be in Atlanta 5 years ago! And he works like crazy - every day he starts at 8:30 am working with the National ballet, Djoliba, until 1pm, and then he works with Merveilles until about 4:30 pm!

I will try to find a video editor or something that will make my videos smaller so I can load some longer ones soon. I have taken two days of Merveilles rehearsals so far, and should be going to a dundunba today.

UPDATE - 3/19/11
Finally able to update more video!! Here's the warmup from this date, with Diallo leading and Sophie in the front row of the dances

Some more warmup





No comments:

Post a Comment